OB TITLE: Equipment Operator (CDL Required)
LOCATION: Catoosa, OK
DIVISION: Industrial Cleaning
COMPANY: Matrix Service
Under general supervision, Equipment Operator completes and/or supervises tasks/jobs in accordance with client and business requirements. Responsible for operating and maintaining all equipment associated with the individual’ s primary service line.
• Operate and Maintain designated Service line equipment
• Perform high pressure water cleaning of heat exchangers and piping, industrial vacuum operations, and tank cleaning operations.
• Assist with chemical cleaning.
• Select and work with proper tools for the task at hand.
• Clean work area, tools, equipment, and restock materials, as necessary.
• Perform minor equipment maintenance, as required.
• Perform work as Confined Space Entrant, Attendant, and or Supervisor.
• Follow prescribed safety standards and regulations.
• Regular and reliable attendance is required in performance of job.
• Perform additional related duties, as directed.
• A general knowledge of basic hand tools is preferred.
• Valid CDL.
• Must complete the Matrix Service safety training and Client / Site specific training. This may include some or all of the following based on job specific requirements: TWIC, Vacuum training (Guzzler, Vactor, & Vane Pump Trucks), Haz-woper (Trained and/or 40 hr. Certified), First Aid/CPR Trained or equivalent.
• Ability to interact and communicate well with others in a fast-paced environment.
• Obtain and maintain an active status within the drug testing program.
• Ability to climb ladders, scaffolds, stairs and work from elevated or uneven surfaces.
• Work involves standing and walking for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work in Confined Spaces.
• Work may include frequent bending, kneeling, crouching and stooping and occasional climbing onto equipment and/or trailers.
• Work may include occasional pushing, pulling, lifting or carrying objects weighing a minimum of 35 pounds to a maximum of 100 pounds, with assistance, such as raw or fabricated material, equipment or tools.
• Requires visual ability sufficient to perform job duties. Work normally requires eye-hand coordination.
• Frequent travel and occasional overtime may be required.
EEO/M/F/D/V/Affirmative Action Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.