Regional Sales Manager - South Central
Derry, New Hampshire
The Regional Sales Manager – South Central; Tulsa area is responsible for managing the sales distribution and OEM customer base and developing business within the sales region. This includes maintaining and recommending changes to the distribution system within the territory, sales development programs and customer training. The region covers Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Illinois and carries an assigned sales quota.
General Responsibilities of the Role:
- Direct customer contact within the territory including all Distributors, OEM' s, contractors, and OEM representatives.
- Develop new business via prospecting and new relationships working within local distributors or direct contact.
- Conduct a yearly performance appraisal & review with each distributor.
- Provide local sales and support to the OEMs in the territory, assess their needs and provide strategies to improve market share with them.
- Complete annual sales objectives,
- Timely preparation of call reports and completion of other tasks as they arise.
- Establish an Annual Business Plan with each Distributor.
- Conduct formal and informal Product Training for all local customers as necessary.
- Implement new product introductions and promotions.
- Maintain a professional attitude and image during all business relations.
- Reporting product problems and deficiencies.
- Suggest new product ideas and existing product modifications with significant volume potential.
- Maintain customer files on sales history and up-to-date address and contact list.
- Provide product application support as needed.
- Conduct business within Fireye' s policies and procedures.
Bachelor' s degree in Sales or Engineering skill preferred.
Individual should possess:
- Five years in field sales preferably in the industrial/commercial combustion business.
- Technical knowledge of the systems and processes used in the combustion controls, burner management industry.
- Familiarity with nationally recognized test agency certifications
Working level experience with parallel positioning, fuel flow metered or PLC type burner combustion controls preferred.