Project Manager - Refining
1660 W. Anaheim Wilmington, CA
Our client is looking for a Project Manager to lead the LOPA program at a refinery in Los Angeles.
- Project Manager with instrumentation and control experience with emphasis on Safety Instrumented Systems.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Have thorough understanding of ISA-84 (2004), Layer of Protection Analysis, Process Hazard Analysis, Quantitative Risk Analysis, SIL determination.
- Have thorough understanding of Functional Safety Assessment process.
- Have basic understanding of pump seals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Understand the project gate phases.
- A minimum of 5 years refining engineering experience
- Lead the LOPA program in planning, designing, implementing, commissioning and validating new safety instrumented systems.
- Lead pump improvement plan including design and installation of pump seals.
- Work with the client Instrumentation and Operations and engineering contractor to meet SIL and operability requirements.
- Provide spending forecast.
- Generate funding request documents.
- Give periodic updates on the LOPA program status.
Call Kent Hudson 918-208-0601 or email email@example.com