10035 E 59th Tulsa, OK 74134
Strategic Contract Resources, LLC (SCR) is an international supplier of personnel to the petrochemical, oil & gas, water & wastewater, power, renewable power, and process industries. We provide highly skilled project personnel and candidates for direct hire employment to help organizations source and hire more efficiently, access better talent, and better control hiring and turnover expenses.
Job Summary – Staffing Associate
As a Staffing Associate you will be a full cycle recruiter helping companies grow and enhancing individuals’ careers by recruiting top quality candidates placing them in companies with critical staffing challenges.
- Call prospective employers to introduce and market SCR’ s services.
- Call prospective candidates to introduce them to opportunities that have been developed through your marketing efforts.
- Develop applicant flow for key positions. Develops and implements sourcing strategy for applicant’ s using internet sourcing, cold calling, employee referral programs, job fairs, trade fairs, associations, etc.
- Primary focus will be to generate a high quality external candidate pool for approved openings and to market candidates for future job openings.
- Takes ownership of relationship with applicants and clients through entire recruitment process to ensure a positive candidate experience on behalf of SCR.
- Responsible for driving timely execution of marketing, sourcing and screening process.
- Proactively conducts market research to understand and communicate best target environments from which to recruit based upon functional need.
- Conducts data management/warehousing of information related to target firms and individuals.
- Investigates and incorporates new sourcing methods and tools to create innovative sourcing approaches.
- Take personal responsibility for your success and use the -tools provided to build your business.
- Stays in touch with current market challenges and energy industry trends.
- Bachelor’ s degree required.
- Minimum one-to-two years experience in business-to-business sales.
- Comfort developing relationships over the phone and in person.
- Resiliency necessary to handle the rejection that comes with any sales position with superior cold calling skills.
- Highly competitive nature.
- Self motivated and flexible with the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills.
- Internet-savvy to perform targeted Internet research/searches identifying candidates to meet objectives.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package including health and dental insurance, a 401K, and paid time off. This position provides a competitive base salary and an unlimited commission package.
If you are interested in this position please forward a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.