Strategic Contract Resources http://www.scrllc.net http://www.scrllc.net true
13190 Harold Green Rd Austin, TX 78725 US
Posted: 03/22/23 2023-03-13 2023-04-21 Job Category: Process Job Number: 5077
- Review single line, P&ID, and mechanical system drawings as applicable to ensure proper isolation of hazardous energy
- Identify improvements that can be made in work processes.
- Employee will be required to wear personal protective equipment as necessary for the areas of the facility being serviced- hard hat, safety glasses, steel toes boots/shoes. Work independently to complete responsibilities.
- Must be able to identify electrical hazards quickly and have the confidence and experience to know when to push back on energization requests
- 10 or more years’ experience with industrial scale facility systems including electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, machinery and piping. Able to read prints, schematics, and trace circuits and piping to ensure isolation of energy source to provide employee protection.
- Highly experienced with 480VAC switchgear, switchboards, ATS’s, panel boards and VFDs
- Preferred experience with Medium Voltage Switchgear and VFD’s
- Journeyman level electrical experience strongly preferred
- Requires basic computer skills
- OSHA 10 required
- NFPA 70e preferred
- good written and verbal communication and recordkeeping skills required.
- Must be detail oriented and possesses decision-making skills.
- Able to enter confined spaces, work at elevated heights and in an industrial atmosphere Work Environment
- Summary: Applicant may be subject to environmental conditions such as cold, heat, exposed to noise, hazards, and confined spaces/close quarters. Applicant must be aware of work environment at all times.
Meet Your Recruiter
Client Services Manager
Jessica Rader has over 12 years experience in client facing roles, such as Full Desk Recruiter, Account Manager and Project Manager. She has dedicated the last 6 years of her career to providing project personnel and executive search services to the energy, engineering and communications industries. In her current role she focuses on nurturing client and candidate relationships, while developing company-wide initiatives to grow market space within the energy sector. Prior to joining SCR, Ms. Rader was a Project Manager at Norfolk Southern where she successfully managed the company’s largest ever LiDAR data collection efforts for Positive Train Control (PTC), an initiative mandated by the Federal Railroad Administration.