Junior Mechanical Engineer
403 Hamburg Corner River Rd Delaware City, DE 19720
Our client is in need of a contract Junior Mechanical Engineer to working full-time at their project site in Delaware City. The opening is available immediately and the position is expected to last through the duration of the project which is projected to complete next Spring 2020 (approx. 7-8 month).
- Retrieve information (documents, data sheets, drawings) from computer database as required for field construction.
- Review specifications and quality documents and provide to construction supervisors as requested.
- maintain vendor contact to prepare Purchase Requisitions, expedite existing Purchase Orders,
- Run various errands for Project Manager and other site Supervisors (mail, supplies, etc).
Basic skills and qualifications:
- Mechanical Engineering degree preferred, or Engineering Degree with appropriate experience.
- 1-2 years of experience working in an industrial environment. with a minimum of 5 years total work experience
- Must have basic computer skills (MS Word, E-mail, Power Point, Excel).
- Normal work schedule is M-F but will also be working some Saturdays.