906 S. Powell Wynnewood, OK 73098 US
- Responsible for maintaining the Capital Projects QA/QC program
- Control, train, & distribution of Capital Projects quality documentation
- Maintains the department QA manual/processes and supervision of all amendments and revisions.
- Monitor all project activities; including receiving inspections of equipment & materials, monitor installation & welding activities are following client specifications, procedures & drawings.
- Verify compliance, prevent & detect deficiencies through pre-construction quality control inspections and address any known deficiencies in a timely and efficient manner.
- Perform QA/QC audits for contractors.
- Attend client quality management meetings.
- The preparation and control of project quality system management documentation prior to contractor/project commencement
- Review quality inspection personnel qualifications and training requirements
- Responsible for documenting contractor non-conformances
- Monitor the progress and effectiveness of the project quality management system. Recommend and implement improvements when required.
- Gather, review, & maintain contractor QA/QC logs
- Review QA/QC packages from contractors throughout project & when complete; before project is commissioned.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining all contractor QA/QC documentation.
- Support contractors, as needed, with coordinating nondestructive examinations
- Attend project pre-kickoff meetings and coordinate all project requirements with the contractors.
- Review and maintain documentation of the contractor QA manuals
- Assist with identifying opportunities to reduce project scope, and plan and execute with
- Provide training on applications used to manage construction activities.
- Participate in reviews, as necessary, and assist with verifying proposed actions from construction were closed/resolved.
- Assist with reviewing construction drawings for adequacy, completeness, and interfaces.
- Assist CM with squad checks prior to IFC issuance.
- 5+ years of QA/QC field experience in oil/petrochemical or similar industries with an emphasis on process pipe and pressure vessel work
- Previous experience with quality program management and implementation on range of projects
- Experience with industry specific paperwork and documentation associated with QA/QC work & test packages for final turnover.
- Skilled at working with technical drawings, design documents, specifications, and procedures to ensure proper installation of project.
- Experienced with weld techniques, terms, and processes relative to pipefitter, boilermaker and steel worker trades.
- Experience reviewing and understanding of RT, UT, PMI, pre/post weld heat treatment, PMI and hardness testing.
- Experience completing thorough inspections and generating write ups as necessary.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to effectively address high potential or risk and communicate issues to coordinator and management.
- Positive attitude, proactive and eager to learn, analytical/detail oriented.
- Ability to fluctuate work schedule to accommodate peak work periods: Outages and TA's as needed.
10+ years of QA/QC field experience in oil/petrochemical or similar industries with an emphasis on process pipe work
- Experience with process pipe