Sales Manager - Swing Staging
2520 Borden Avenue Long Island City, NY 11101
Sales Manager, SwingStaging
Job Summary: The Sales Manager, SwingStaging will manage the entire sales cycle by developing strong customer relationships, partnerships and profitable transactions on behalf of SwingStaging. He/she will also be responsible for growing revenue, increasing market share, identifying new opportunities and establishing brand preference, in addition to managing the sales personnel and/or manufacturer representatives as related to SwingStaging activities.
Responsibilities · Manages the functions essential to sales force productivity. These include but are not limited to; reporting, goal setting, sales process development, sales job design, sales training, sales program implementation, assist in recruiting and selection of sales force talent.
- Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit, and customer satisfaction plans
- Develop and execute account sales plans
- Drive all aspects of customer satisfaction
- Effectively work with multiple levels within the account to drive initiatives
- Monitors the accuracy of Sales Reporting through Salesforce, recommending revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Develop relationships beyond procurement/administrative contacts to top-level decision makers across all functions of a given business.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for sales process improvement. Works closely with all sales personal to inspect sales process quality and prioritize opportunities for improvement.
- Discovers new and underdeveloped segments of the market and investigates the opportunity for company expansion into those areas/markets/segments.
- Develops and maintains personal relationships with key customer accounts.
Qualifications · BS/BA degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA preferred · Demonstrated successful record of closing business-to-business sales for solutions, services and products. · Demonstrated successful record of managing the lifecycle of complex sales cycles. · Excellent presentation skills · Proficiency in current software programs including excel, outlook, word, power point, CRM · Credible knowledge of relevant systems and technologies. · Ability to optimize the balance of time spent on critical, customer-facing activities versus administrative activities that decrease sales productivity.
Minimum of 10-15 years New York construction sales experience.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position requires that the employee be able work at heights on an occasional basis but as often as several times a day. This position further requires that an employee be able to lift up to 100 lbs. on an infrequent basis, sit, stand, walk, reach, stretch, climb, crouch, push or pull large objects, and grasp and carry heavy objects. Additionally, the position may occasionally require performance of mechanical tasks at elevation. The employee must not have a fear of heights or confined spaces.
BrandSafway is an equal opportunity employer and considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, ancestry, veteran status, genetic infor